I'm So Excited About My New Home Based Business!



Dear Readers:

I'm new to the Internet Marketing field.  But I have one of the best and greatest
things to share with you!  Sometimes, as they say, losing a job can be one of the
best things that ever happened to you.  I admit, it sure didn't feel that way at
first.  I'm young.  Just 31 years old.  I don't have a lot of money.  I went to
college.  But I never got very far.  I tried to pursue work in the corporate world.
I've worked regular jobs since I was 15 years old!  Yet, the harder I tried the more
I felt it was not for me.  I even pursued a Master's Degree in Christian Ministry.
I had hoped to serve in ministry or help create an outreach ministry for my church.
But I later came to a dead end on that road as well.  It's unfortunate, when you
spend so much of your time, especially when you're young, searching for the ideal
career, whatever your calling will be.  You think, there is something great I aspire
to accomplish with my life.  If I could only reach my dreams or if I could only get
there wherever it is I know I will give something back to this world.  I know I was
meant to do something great!

Well, after wandering around for 15 years seeking an opportunity to live my dreams,
I feel I have reached a point where I have found my niche!  I thought someday I'd be
biologist/pathologist.  Then I changed my mind to becoming an architect.  Then I
changed again to Christian minister.  But I'm finding in the words of the great John
Lennon, that once " 'I was the Walrus, but now, I'm John.' "  I once was an aspiring
six-figure bound corporate American, but now I'm just me, a regular person just looking
to do what I can to give something back, in whatever way I can.

My last job was working at a pizza shop.  I had high hopes, even though the job only paid
minimum wage.  I had worked other jobs that paid $10-12/hr.  But, I deliberately took a
step thinking starting at the bottom would lead somewhere.  In a way it still did, even
though the actual job didn't work out the way I planned.  The pizza was very good though!

For a while I'd been searching for work at home opportunities.  There's lots of different stuff
out there.  But I'm a very practical person.  I like to have an association with a good
company who has a good product, and seems like they have a purpose to what they're doing
other than just making money.  I took a risk and spent $25 on an idea that I looked into and
found was interesting.  It involved selling items on Ebay with the idea of eventually creating
a company of your own with legal rights, etc.  I felt it could work.  I could see the
possibilities.  I even set goals of how much time I would spend and how much money I'd want
to earn.  What types of products I'd try to sell.  The training was there.  But then I lost
my job and had to put things in to overdrive for a bit.

I searched the Internet for regular jobs as well as home based businesses.  I eventually found
a great opportunity with a great company with great products, and great income potential and
company bonuses and culture.  I opted in the web page they used to advertise and got their basic
emails.  Then a few weeks later, it was around Christmas, so it took a bit longer to get a response,
I received a phone call from a Manager level home business owner, and she told me more about the
company and about the opportunity and referred me to a webpage.  I looked at it and signed up right
away!

I was so excited!  When I saw the opt-in page with the video and listened to it, I immediately knew
this opportunity was real and worth every bit of my time.  I right now am trying to get my new
business off the ground.  Blogging is just one of the ways I choose to advertise!  Our company
provided me with the free training, and tools and on-going business coaching I need to succeed.
I enjoy working for this company, because it is a terrific company with solid history.  It is 88 years
old, has terrific leaders, amazing products, great training, great staff and customer service, and an
unbeatable system to help anyone who wants to own a home-based business accomplish their dreams.

If you are interested in starting your own business please visit Global Green Tech or Check Out My Video

Thank you!  Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Start Up Fees, Definitely A Hot Concept for the New Home Business Owner

Are You Looking For Unique Wedding Gift Ideas